Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Work Sampling Blues!

This blog has been quiet for a bit!  There is a reason why...there really is!  I've been working feverishly to organize all my photos and anecdotal notes for our Work Sampling Spring Assessments. 

I love taking photos and I love using them in assessments.  The process is just time consuming...especially when you have neglected to organize those photos on your computer in any reasonable way!  Yes, that would be what I did...or didn't do!  I also had the added difficulty of photos on my classroom computer as well as my home computer! 

But, here I am, sitting at my computer typing this...and...DONE finding and sorting through the photos and anecdotal notes and creating the documents for the assessments!  Woo-hoo!  So, Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!  Here's hoping you too are done with all your work and can relax on your Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab the "How Long is this Hall" Button!

HowLongisthishall?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts